Monday, October 25, 2010

This Week: Taking Care of Business


Good Morning! Although it's cloudy outside, I have my own little personal sunshine! God woke me and all the my family and friends up this morning and I am so grateful to have them in my lives. I've dropped my son off to school now and I am back home about to get a workout in. I ate a plum earlier and will have a little more to eat after the sweat.


Today my Honey comes home too! I can't wait to see is gorgeous face. I know my son is anxious to see daddy too.


I plan to push through barriers this week:

1.Self-effacement

2. Laziness

3. Non-productivity


My goals are to lose 2lbs, volunteer at my sons school, land a job, get back into school, and stand up for something I believe in.


I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment