Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Grass is Greener on the other side? Really??


Today I have come to the realization that the grass is NOT greener on the other side. I look at my friends and where they are I look at my fiance and where he is I look at family members and where they are and think, why is my grass so brown. Well, maybe it's because I'm spending so much time looking over the fence and not enough time working on my own lawn.


"When the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, it may be that they take better care of it there"-Cecil Selig


I now know that it is imperative that I take better care of my own life in order to attain peace of mind and happiness. It has finally come to me at the age of 23 and I am ready to take the reigns on my life and control my own destiny. Operation Greener Grass here I come. Muah, Magnifico!

No comments:

Post a Comment