Sunday, October 24, 2010

So Far So Good


I'm going to begin posting the things that I do that contribute to the new me. I am proud of what my diet consisted of today and although is may seem a little scant to you It's just what I need to tame my hunger monster that comes out even when I am not hungry. So...breakfast consisted of a banana, plain toast and water. Lunch was a spinach salad with shrimp and light salad dressing and now I am "snacking" on a freeze pop. I was expecting my fiance to get back home from California this evening but his flight has been delayed so he won't be home until tomorrow. That will give me an opportunity to come up with a healthier version of the home cooked meal I was going to make him. Also, I am now regreting buying those two apple pies that were on an awesome sale. I just have to remember one word. Moderation. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment